Fees for Pre-A Level and A level (September 2019 – July 2020)
Day Student – £9,835 – Tuition
Boarding Student – £15,300 – Tuition + Boarding Fees
What is included?
- Tuition & textbooks
- All public exams at first sitting
- Daily transport to and from College
- Inclusion in College enrichment programme
- Access to all College clubs and societies
- Meals – 7 days a week during term time
- Weekly bedding laundry
- Most visits & trips
- UK Airport transfers for new students
What is not included?
- Pocket money
- Private academic or instrumental music tuition
- Some additional trips and activities
The following are recommended:
- Personal property insurance (own arrangements necessary)
- Private health insurance (strongly recommended)
Fees are payable on a twice yearly basis in advance. Initial invoices are issued three months prior to the commencement of the course and subsequent invoices are issued each December and June. Once the offer of a place has been made, a deposit must be sent to the College to reserve this place. Deposits will be retained by the College and credited without interest to the final account when the student leaves the college. They are normally non-refundable if the student withdraws having held a place that could have been given to another student.
Payment required to confirm your place on the course:
Registration fee (non-refundable) – £200
Deposit (refundable on completion of the course) – £3,000