We are open and ready to welcome our students in September.
While our students and staff have embraced new technology and adapted wonderfully to online learning, we are very much looking forward to being back on campus! Health and safety are our priority and we are happy to share with you the measures we have in place.
We are proud to announce that we have adopted the Boarding Schools’ Association (BSA) Covid-Safe Charter, and we are open and ready to welcome your students, in person or online, in September.
In addition, we offer a super flexible plan to accommodate possible travel disruption to students’ travel plans as follows:
Students who are unable to attend in person in September owing to travel restrictions and visa delays
We will offer the lessons online until such time as they are able to arrive in person. This means no study time is lost.
Students who can travel to UK but may be required to 14 day self quarantine
- We will accommodate these students for up to two weeks before the start of term in our single occupancy ensuite rooms with all meals being provided, under careful supervision of our boarding staff, and in accordance with UK government guidance.
- Students will have immediate and direct access to all our support services.
- The College will be offering the rooms free of charge during the two week quarantine period, with only supervision, meals and laundry being charged at £295 per week.
Students who are attending classes at the College
- The Covid-Safe Charter BSA is in place, please see more details below.
- At NatMatSci, we have a modern purpose built school campus, which combined with our small class size, allows for ease of social distancing in all areas.
- As a small school we can offer the highest level of personal care for our students. Our residence has modern single occupancy ensuite study bedrooms which allow for privacy and safety.
We can’t wait to welcome you all again to leafy Warwickshire, we are STEM practitioners – we have the science covered!
Covid safe charter key points
Prior to Opening🧼
- Conduct a deep clean of all indoor environments, including classrooms, bedrooms, kitchens and bathroom.
- Decide on any regular testing procedures and advise pupils and parents accordingly. Support Covid-19 testing wherever possible.
- Evaluate and adapt any medical procedures to ensure compliance with the recommendations of public health bodies
Arrival in the UK
- Provide parents with emergency contact details which includes a 24hr out-of- hours service while any pupils are travelling.
- Ensure that the named person meeting student on arrival in the UK wears a face covering at all times when in proximity to the student in enclosed areas.
- Ensure the vehicle contains sanitiser and suitable wipes.
At School and Residence 🏫
- Require appropriate social distancing/safe occupancy levels in all areas of school and residence.
- Implement enhanced daily cleaning procedures in the residence and school and ensure all relevant staff have appropriate PPE.
- Conduct regular temperature checks of all pupils and staff and of any visitors, including parents.
- Be clear that any bullying related to the pandemic will not be tolerated.
- Allow pupils and staff to wear masks or face coverings. Masks will be provided for staff and students.
If you would like to discuss in more detail how we are supporting students travelling to UK and our Covid containment measures, please contact: email@example.com
Important Autumn Term Dates 🍃📅
Start of Term
Tuesday 1st September
Residence open for arrival ONLY if 14 day quarantine is still in place.
Wednesday 9th September
Residence opens for new students arrival ONLY
Saturday 12th September
Residence opens for returning students
Thursday 10th – Friday 11th September
New students ONLY for Induction at college
Monday 14th September
Teaching begins all students
Thursday 29th October – Sunday 1st November
Residence remains open for all students
End of Term
Wednesday 16th December
End of classes at 13.00
Thursday 17th December
Residence will close at 16:00