The College is situated in the heart of leafy Warwickshire, a 10-15 minute drive from historic Coventry and a short walk to Warwick University. Our Accommodation is situated in the centre of Coventry close to shops, cafés, and restaurants and is also opposite the Belgrade Theatre, where our Belgrade Drama Programme takes place.
Our students are taken to and from their accommodation, both residence and homestay, by our school mini-bus or coach.
- 10 -15 minute drive from the centre of Coventry
- Next to Warwick University
- 15 minutes from Birmingham International Airport
- 1 hour from London Heathrow Airport
- 1 hour by train from London
- Close proximity to Oxford and Cambridge
Coventry, is a vibrant university town, with high-quality cafés, shops, cinemas, and theatres. It is also home to Jaguar Landrover and the world famous Coventry Cathedral.
Things to do in and around Coventry: