STEM Scholarship at The National Mathematics and Science College
Applications will be accepted from Monday 5th June to Monday 8th July.
Why Apply for a STEM Scholarship at The National Mathematics and Science College?
• We are one of the country’s top STEM (Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics) schools, with an impressive track record which sets us apart from other independent and maintained schools across the country.
• Our inspirational teachers possess expert subject knowledge and are passionate about learning and teaching.
• We prepare students for successful entry to – and success at- the world’s top flight universities.
• We have direct close links with leading university Admissions Tutors.
• We provide wrap around individual pastoral care including 1:1 mentoring and tutorials.
What are our Academic Highlights?
What is the Scholarship worth?
• Successful scholars will be awarded 100% tuition scholarship for the duration of their 2 or 3-year study course, provided the requisite academic results are met in the year-end exams. The value of this award is approximately £60,000.
• Successful Scholars will be eligible to participate in the Leadership Programme free of charge.
• Successful Scholars will be charged for lunch, some excursions, and public examination entry fees.
Students must live within a 30 miles radius of the College (CV4 8JB).
How to Apply
Applications must be made in writing to Veronique Robinson, email@example.com no later than Monday 8th July 2019.
Scholarship Examinations will comprise a mathematics paper and an interview.
Kindly note that Scholarship places are limited and will be awarded on a first come first served basis.