Our Summer Science School is an academically focused 2-week summer course with tuition in Science, Mathematics and English. Our summer school aims to deepen students STEM subject knowledge as well as immersing them in British language and culture. Suitable for students aged between 14 and 16 of high academic ability.
Sunday 9th June – Saturday 22nd June 2019
- Academic Programme – Maths, Science and English tuition 24 hours per week – Taught by Natmatsci’s own exceptional teachers
- Residential Accommodation – luxury, single occupancy en-suite bedrooms
- Excursions Programme – London, Warwick Castle, Space Design Museum
- Evening Entertainment – including theatre outing
- Industry Visits – e.g. Jaguar Landrover Factory
- Oxford University Visit
- Guest University Speakers – e.g how to?
- All meals – Lunch at College, Dinner and Breakfast at the Residence
For more information please contact email@example.com
Download the full details here: NatMatSci Summer Science School 2019.